Adriasoul (SOUL TRAVEL d.o.o., HR-21000 Split, Dubrovačka 10) is a travel agency specialized in mediation in yacht charter in Croatia.
Being dedicated to protecting our websites visitors privacy, we allow access to gathered information solely to our employees and business partners for the purpose of providing business services.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except in the event we receive a valid, legally compliant request by a law enforcement authority to inspect the web servers’ logs.
If you would like your personal information to be removed from our database, please send us an email at email@example.com.
Information we collect
1. Information you provide to us directly based on your consent:
- Title (Mr, Mrs or Ms – optional)
- Your name
- Country(whose travel documents you use)
- Your email address
- Your phone number (optional)
This information is stored in the web server database and kept for future reference.
2. Information collected automatically for server security reasons:
- Your IP address
This information is purged on monthly basis.
Our website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, please do not provide any information on this website.
Use of your personal information
The above-mentioned information is collected for two purposes:
- To notify you about changes or updates regarding our and our partners’ services and potentially useful information by our newsletter
- To respond to your requests, inquiries, comments, or concerns
We use the following third-party sources as data processors:
Besides the above-mentioned, we also use the following third parties:
- Facebook, Twitter, Tripadvisor, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Google Maps for embedding the information on our web pages (they collect your IP address as well and have their Privacy Policies)
Updating your information
You can contact us if you need to view, update, change, or delete the above-mentioned information about you.
You can opt-out of email notifications at any time by clicking on the link that is placed in the footer of every newsletter.
You can also file a complaint and we will process your case within 30 days.
We don’t store any user information in your browser’s cookies. External services that we use (Google Analytics, Typekit, Google Maps) might store pseudo-anonymised information about you in your browser’s cookies. However, there is no connection between the information we collect from you and those that external services have about you.