Jeanneau Merry Fisher 1095
Motor boat Jeanneau Merry Fisher 1095 - charter price list 2021.
All prices are in € per boat per week (from Saturday to Saturday). VAT included. Banking expenses not included.
In order to charter this boat without the services of a professional skipper, appropriate valid licenses (accepted and in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Croatia) are required.
Discount on listed prices 5% for bookings confirmed till February 28th 2021.
- deposit (refundable) payable by credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro) or cash
- charter pack: 190 € (includes final cleaning, transit log, Wi-Fi no limit, dinghy with outboard engine and fuel (5 l), gas (2,5 kg), bed linen and towels (1 big and 1 small sized per person)
- sojourn tax / person / day: 10 Kn (approx. 1.35 €; in accordance with laws of the Republic of Croatia)
- skipper / day: 160 € + meals
- provisioning: on request
- safety net: 80 €
- SUP / week: 120 €
- kayak (1 seat) / week: 140 €
- sea scooter / week: 150 €
- ice maker / week: 60 €
- snorkeling equipment / set / week: 15 €
- transfer from / to Split Airport (one way): 65 € (4 - 8 people); 45 € (1 - 3 people)
- parking / week: approx. 70 € (depending on the marina price list)
For information on other available services and equipment, contact us at email@example.com.
Takeover / return from / to Split
- check-in: Saturday from 17:00 h
- check-out: Saturday till 09:00 h (boat has to be returned to the marina not later than the evening before)
Subject to Yacht charter company terms and conditions which will be provided to the End User before the confirmation of the reservation. The End User is advised to read these carefully prior to any payment. By making the payment of the amount necessary for the confirmation of the reservation, the End User confirms that he/she has read and fully comprehends and accepts the mentioned terms and conditions.
Covid-19 annex to the charter terms and conditions
Terms of Payment:
- 30% upon booking confirmation
- 70% at least 30 days prior to embarkation
In case that, due to valid reasons related to Covid-19 (closed borders, travel ban or similar), the End User is not able to arrive at the scheduled embarkation, he/she can request a refund (up to 90% of the yacht charter price with the yacht charter company retaining 10%) or a voucher for 2022. In case of cancellation 2 weeks or less before the scheduled embarkation a refund is not possible but the End User can request a voucher for 2022.
|Engine:||Suzuki Gasoline 2 x 300 HP|
|Fuel capacity:||800.00 l|
|Water capacity:||200.00 l|