About Gulet Nautilus
Completely refitted in 2016, equiped with generator and air-conditioning throughout the boat, gulet Nautilus offers accommodation in 8 double bed en suite cabins with service provided by 4 experienced crew members.
Although there are 8 guest cabins, the maximum accepted number of guests is 14 in order to ensure the comfort and completely relaxed holiday with no more than the appropriate number of people onboard.
Gulet Nautilus - charter price list 2018.
All prices are in € per yacht per week. Accommodation, permits, insurance, all equipment on board, tender with outboard engine, linen, towels, fuel for main engine, 4 hours of navigation per day, crew salaries, yacht cleaning, sojourn taxes, gasoline for tender, diesel for generator 8 hours / day, Internet connection and VAT included. Transfers to or from the yacht / hotel / airport, shore excursions, adverse activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting, etc.), national park and park of nature entrances, guided tours, gratuities / tips for the crew and banking expenses not included.
- half board (breakfast and lunch) / person / week: 290 €
- full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) / person / week: 490 €
- beverages on yacht bar only: according to bar price list (with this option clients are not allowed to bring their own beverages on board)
- all inclusive domestic beverages package / person / week: 150 € (includes Croatian wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices)
- all inclusive domestic non-alcoholic beverages package / person / week: 100 €
- beverages completely supplied by clients - cost service of beverages / week: 900 €
- port and marina fees, national park entrances: expected cost - 1.000 € / week
- air conditioning over 8 hours per day: 20 € / hour
- Delivery fee for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if „empty leg“ caused (for example: Dubrovnik - 1.000 €)
- extra navigation: 100 € / hour (this cost is already included in the Delivery fee)
- watersports which require dinghy: 50 € / hour
*To be paid as APA or in cash on board
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): usually 30% of the charter price (for expenses not included in the charter price). At the end of the charter period the charterer is to be refunded in full for any unused funds. If, during or at the end of the charter, the funds prove not to be sufficient the captain will advise the charterer accordingly and additional cash funds will be required.
Just for fun
- donut, wake board, 2 Stand Up Paddle (SUP), 2 Canoe and more
Embarkation / disembarkation / in Split
- embarkation time: Saturday from 17:00 h
- disembarkation time: Saturday till 09:00 h
Subject to Yacht charter company terms and conditions.
|Engine:||CATERPILLAR 540 HP|
|Cruising speed:||8 knots|