General information regarding accommodation on lighthouses
- Cellular phones can be used in all lighthouses.
- Every apartment has a TV and a SAT-TV receiver.
- All bathroom facilities have showers. Guests have at their disposal 2 smaller and 2 larger towels per apartment.
- Kitchens are equipped with sinks, stoves with oven and refrigerators. Except the kitchen in apartment A8 on lighthouse Pločica which has no oven.
- Guests must bring groceries, spices and other necessities.
- All bedrooms have beds with mattresses, sheets and two blankets per bed.
- All apartments are equipped with loungers and parasols
Lighthouses have drinking water from reservoirs. If guests prefer not to drink it, they should bring their own supply of beverages.
Water supply on all lighthouses is scarce. Therefore, we beg all guests to SAVE UP water!
Electrical power supply
Lighthouses have 220 volt electricity.
If the lighthouse cannot be reached by car, you can leave your car in the place of transfer. Guarded parking can be arranged with the service providers authorized representative at extra charge.
Medical help is available in places nearby. In case of medical emergency, medics will arrive by speedboat or helicopter from the nearest center.