Gulet Anđeo (Angel)
About Gulet Anđeo (Gulet Angel)
With service provided by 3 dedicated crew members, gulet Anđeo (English: Angel) can offer accommodation for 10 guests in 5 double bed en suite cabins, each equiped with individually controllable air-conditioning.
Built in 2000. and continuously refitted every year since 2004., the gulet went through a major interior refit in 2014. With two guest cabins in the back and three forward, the central area of the interior is the saloon with open galley.
On the outside, the aft deck offers a comfortable lounge area with dining table and mattresses while the front deck servs as a sunbathing area with aditional mattress and shades protecting from too much sun.
With a good selection of water toys including a WaveRunner, the boat is also equiped with stable ladders which are supposed to ensure easy sea access for swimming and water-based activities to people of all all ages.
Gulet Andjeo - charter price list 2018.
All prices are in € per yacht per week. Accommodation, permits, insurance, all equipment on board, all boat expenses - fuel, port and marina fees, generator, sojourn taxes, yacht cleaning, linen, towels, crew, tender with outbord engine, unlimited use of water sports equipment (except WaveRunner), Wi-Fi Internet connection and VAT included. Transfers to or from the yacht / hotel / airport, shore excursions, adverse activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting, etc.), national park and park of nature entrances, guided tours, gratuities / tips for the crew and banking expenses not included.
- half board (breakfast and lunch) / person / week: 300 €
- full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) / person / week: 500 €
- beverages on yacht bar only: according to bar price list (with this option clients are not allowed to bring their own beverages on board)
- all inclusive domestic beverages package / person / week: 200 € (includes Croatian quality wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices)
Just for fun
- WaveRunner: 150 € / hour (To drive a WaveRunner in Croatia one needs to have a boat driving permit with him/her while on the WaveRunner. It is forbidden to allow a person to drive a WaveRunner if one doesn't have a licence with him/her. If the person doesn’t have a valid permit, it is possible to obtain one while in Croatia but we strongly suggest to obtain one in your country.)
Embarkation / disembarkation / in Split
- embarkation time: Saturday from 17:00 h
- disembarkation time: Saturday till 09:00 h
Subject to Yacht charter company terms and conditions.
|Engine:||CUMMIS 350 HP|