About Gulet Alba
This luxurious gulet provides accommodation for 10 guests in 5 en suite cabins (master, VIP, two double bed and a twin bed cabin) with service of 4 experienced crew members.
Completely renewed in 2014., gulet Alba is equiped with generator and air condition throughout the whole yacht, with separate units in each cabin.
On the outside, the aft with dining table, forward deck with cushions and lounge area and fly bridge with mattresses provide plenty of space protected from direct sun exposure.
Gulet Alba - charter price list 2019.
All prices are in € per yacht per week. Accommodation, permits, insurance, tender with outboard engine, linen, towels, fuel for main engine, 4 hours of navigation per day, crew salaries, yacht cleaning, sojourn taxes, gasoline for tender, diesel for generator 24/7, Wi-Fi Internet connection and VAT included. Transfers to or from the yacht / hotel / airport, shore excursions, adverse activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting, etc.), national park and park of nature entrances, guided tours, gratuities / tips for the crew and banking expenses not included.
- half board (breakfast and lunch) / person / week: 350 €
- full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) / person / week: 525 €
- beverages on yacht bar only: according to bar price list (with this option clients are not allowed to bring their own beverages on board)
- all inclusive domestic beverages package / person / week: 175 € (includes Croatian quality wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices)
- all inclusive domestic non-alcoholic beverages package / person / week: 105 €
- beverages completely supplied by clients - cost service of beverages / week: 600 €
- port and marina fees
- Dubrovnik visit fee on Split – Split route: 500 €
- delivery fee for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if „empty leg“ caused (for example: if "empty leg" caused, Delivery fee for embarkation in Dubrovnik will be charged 500 €)
- extra navigation: 50 € / hour (this cost is already included in Dubrovnik visit fee and Delivery fee)
- WaveRunner: 150 € / hour (To drive a WaveRunner in Croatia one needs to have a boat driving permit with him/her while on the WaveRunner. It is forbidden to allow a person to drive a WaveRunner if one doesn't have a licence with him/her. If the person doesn’t have a valid permit, it is possible to obtain one while in Croatia but we strongly suggest to obtain one in your country.)
On board amenities
- waterski, kayak, SUP, snorkeling equipment
- deck shower
Embarkation / disembarkation / in Split
- embarkation time: Saturday from 17:00 h
- disembarkation time: Saturday till 09:00 h