Lagoon 450 F from Seget Donji (Trogir)
Catamaran Lagoon 450 F - charter price list 2021.
All prices are in € per boat per week (from Saturday to Saturday). VAT, dinghy and outboard engine included. Banking expenses not included.
In order to charter this boat without the services of a professional skipper, appropriate valid licenses (accepted and in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Croatia) are required.
Discount on listed prices 30% on available charter periods till the end of the 2021. season
- deposit (refundable) payable by credit cards (Visam, Mastercard) or cash
- comfort pack: 300 € (includes cleaning of the boat, cooking gas, bed linen and towels, coffe capsules (16 pieces), toilet paper, liquid soap, sponge for dishes, dishwashing liquid, bin bags, paper towels, unlimited data Wi-Fi)
- sojourn tax / person / day: approx. 1.30 € (in accordance with laws of the Republic of Croatia)
- skipper / day: 170 € + meals
- hostess / day: 145 € + meals
- cook / day: 190 € + meals
- outboard engine (6 HP) / week: 160 €
- safety net: 80 €
- SUP (stand up paddle board) / week: 120 €
- kayak (2 + 1 person) / week: 100 €
- snorkeling set / week: 20 €
- beach towel / week: 5 €
- additional towel set (2 pieces / set): 5 €
- additional bed linen set: 5 €
For information on other available services and equipment, contact us at email@example.com.
Takeover / return from / to Seget Donji (Trogir)
- check-in: Saturday from 17:00 h
- check-out: Saturday till 09:00 h (boat has to be returned to the marina not later than the day before, till 18:00 hours)
Subject to Yacht charter company terms and conditions which will be provided to the End User before the confirmation of the reservation. The End User is advised to read these carefully prior to any payment. By making the payment of the amount necessary for the confirmation of the reservation, the End User confirms that he/she has read and fully comprehends and accepts the mentioned terms and conditions.
Covid-19 annex to the charter terms and conditions
Terms of Payment:
- 30% upon booking confirmation
- 70% at least 35 days prior to embarkation
During the coronavirus pandemic, the Yacht charter company shall give the yacht to the End User at his disposal for another free period of time or within another season in the following cases: if travel ban is applicable, if the Croatian borders are closed, if the borders of End Users country of residence are closed, if quarantine of minimum 7 days upon return to the country of residence is required, if flights are completely cancelled, and only in case if previously mentioned situations are valid or announced within 7 (seven) days prior the embarkation day. If the new charter period is in a higher pricing season, the charter price will be amended accordingly, and the price difference is to be settled by the End User. If the new charter period is in lower pricing period, the charter price will remain the same.
|Engine:||Yanmar diesel 2 x 57 HP|
|Fuel capacity:||1,040.00 l|
|Water capacity:||700.00 l|